Get paid to travel
Trip Leaders or Guides are the cornerstone of our group travel experience. They are focused on providing the best possible holiday to our guests. Trip Leaders have an intoxicating zest for life. They’re insightful, quirky and come from a variety of backgrounds that have shaped their charming personalities.
What sets our Trip leaders apart is their accommodating, fun and flexible attitude. They will attempt anything to ensure that every trip is simply awesome.
Qualities and skills we look for:
• Fun, Passionate and a Dynamic Zest for Life
• Resourceful and Solution-Oriented
• Natural “Connectors” with all personality types
• Culturally Aware and Involved
• Excellent Communicators
• Seasoned Travelers
• Tour leaders must be at least 21 years old.
• Physically fit: You most be able to walk for 3-6 hours a day.
• If guiding trips to the US you most have a valid passport and be able to travel to the US
• You most be fluent in English. French and other languages are a big plus
• You should be skilled in the use of Facebook, Instagram and other social network platforms
• Travel and discover North America
• Enjoy all paid activities offered on the trips (cruises, entrance fees to museums, observation decks etc)
• Meet new and amazing people all the time
• Active and fun work environment
• You will be paid between 75 CAD and 150 CAD daily guide rate depending on your guiding level. You will also receive a daily stipend for food and phone expenses. Tips from our guests are not mandatory and the amount collected will depend on the level of service provided by you during the trip.
We will happily answer compensation questions during our interview process, do not hesitate to inquire.